The backbone of the Merisuola family consists of four piece lightweight fast action saltwater rods targeted at everything between the Caribbean bonefish and the GT?s of the Pacific. These rods incorporate everything we have learned during 20+ years of rod design and manufacturing and these are the pinnacle of our rod development so far.
- Fast action
- Four piece rods
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibre
- A double nut up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- Patented REC nickel titanium stripping and snake guides
- Full wells handle with AAAA Portuguese cork with rubber cork enforcement.
- Fighting butt size varies with rod weight and has a target species branded on the end cap of the FB
- Supplied in a custom aluminum tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- The tropical Merisuola fly line was developed in conjunction with the rods
- Designed and developed in Finland
- Tested all over the world by sailfish, tarpon, permit, jacks, bonefish, pike, seatrout etc?
- Own website Merisuola-Webseite
CODE LENGTH LINE PCS WEIGHT
VMS4906 9´ #6 4 114g
VMS4907 9´ #7 4 117g
VMS4908 9´ #8 4 121g
VMS4909 9´ #9 4 131g
VMS4910 9? #10 4 131g
VMS4912 9? #12 4 147g
VMS4914 9? #14 4 162g