HAMMER Skagit heads
Hammer SLIDE floating to sink 3
Hammer Slide utilises our Sliding Density™ concept. The back part of the head is floating, and the density increases gradually towards the tip of the head which is sink 3. With this head you can get deeper than with the floating Hammer head and you can do it with more control than any other sinking Skagit head we’ve made.
We were in the forefront of the Skagit revolution in Europe. ACE Skagit shooting heads brought this deadly North American style from Pacific Northwest to the rivers of Northern Europe. Now it’s time to enter the era of our new Hammer Skagit shooting heads. Skagit style in general is one of the most effective and controlled ways to fish deep. These heads will deliver long and heavy sink tips with large and heavy flies easier than anything. Hammer heads are sold as a belly only, without a tip. Tips are sold separately, and Hammer heads are compatible with our Hybrid and T-tips. All Hammer heads have ready made loops on both ends and weight & density print on the front loop.
CODE HAMMER FLOATING LENGTH
- VHA400 26g / 400grain 6.8m / 22ft
- VHA460 30g / 460grain 7.0m / 23ft
- VHA520 34g / 520grain 7.2m / 23.5ft
- VHA580 38g / 580grain 7.4m / 24ft
- VHA650 42g / 650grain 7.6m / 25ft
- VHA710 46g / 710grain 7.8m / 25.5ft
- VHA770 50g / 770grain 8.0m / 26ft
The most versatile Skagit head. Easy to control during the swing and easy to change fishing depth by changing the tip.
- CODE HAMMER SLIDE LENGTH
- VHS460 30g / 460grain 7.0m / 23ft
- VHS520 34g / 520grain 7.2m / 23.5ft
- VHS580 38g / 580grain 7.4m / 24ft
- VHS650 42g / 650grain 7.6m / 25ft
- VHS710 46g / 710grain 7.8m / 25.5ft